Lazy, lazy, lazy. That’s how I was feeling when I tried this recipe for balsamic roasted vegetables and it turned out amazing! You can’t miss this easy, tasty, and sophisticated-but-simple dish…
It’s as easy as 1-2-3
- Cut & Wash Veggies
- Drench in Balsamic & EVOO
- Wait for Caramelization and ENJOY
Here are some tips to make your veggies come out just perfect:
- Cut the carrots down the middle and roast them on the flat side
- Cut mushrooms & softer veggies in larger chunks
- Cut beets down the middle and roast them on the flat side.
Good enough! If you like this recipe, please share it.